We did not scan Netwrix 3.787.195 for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. For your own protection it's recommended to have an updated antivirus installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from soft112.com.
The freeware Netwrix USB Blocker enforces centralized access control to prevent unauthorized use of removable media that connects to computer USB ports, for example, memory sticks, removable hard disks, iPods, and more. USB port access control is a very important aspect of your endpoint security, no matter how good your antivirus and firewall are. The USB device lockdown protects your network against malware and prevents theft of sensitive corporate data.
Unlike other solutions, it requires no deployment of agents on client computers. Another advantage of the tool is simplicity, only a couple of mouse clicks to get the work done. And the most exciting: the software is completely free of charge.
1) Prevents unauthorized use of removable devices.
2) Hardens endpoint security.
3) Enables regulatory compliance, such as SOX, GLBA and HIPAA.
4) Freeware! Saves your IT buck for other important projects.
1) Seamlessly integrates with Active Directory.
2) Requires no client deployment (no agents).
3) Fully centralized management.
4) Very simple to use, no monster tools and long learning curves.
Netwrix USB Blocker is provided free of charge for unlimited use by organizations and individuals.
soft112.com lists downloads from various software publishers, so if you have a question regarding a particular software contact the publisher directly. The download links for Netwrix 3.787.195 are provided to you by soft112.com without any warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind, so download it at your own risk.