Netwrix is a free software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-06-01. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, WinServer.
The freeware Netwrix USB Blocker enforces centralized access control to prevent unauthorized use of removable media that connects to computer USB ports, for example, memory sticks, removable hard disks, iPods, and more. USB port access control is a very important aspect of your endpoint security, no matter how good your antivirus and firewall are. The USB device lockdown protects your network against malware and prevents theft of sensitive corporate data.
Unlike other solutions, it requires no deployment of agents on client computers. Another advantage of the tool is simplicity, only a couple of mouse clicks to get the work done. And the most exciting: the software is completely free of charge.
1) Prevents unauthorized use of removable devices.
2) Hardens endpoint security.
3) Enables regulatory compliance, such as SOX, GLBA and HIPAA.
4) Freeware! Saves your IT buck for other important projects.
1) Seamlessly integrates with Active Directory.
2) Requires no client deployment (no agents).
3) Fully centralized management.
4) Very simple to use, no monster tools and long learning curves.
Netwrix USB Blocker is provided free of charge for unlimited use by organizations and individuals.
Netwrix (version 3.785.195) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2527 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.